Moving to Office 365 with M2 Computing
Office 365 for small businesses is a set of web enabled tools that lets you access your eMail, important documents, contacts and calendars from virtually anywhere and on almost any device. The service brings together online versions of the best communications and collaboration tools from Microsoft plus Microsoft Office Web Apps at a price that small businesses can afford.
Why move to Office 365?
- Anywhere, anytime access to applications
Office 365 allows you to access, edit and share your email and software applications from virtually anywhere, with any Internet connected device including PC, Mac, iPhone and Android.
- 99.9% availability guaranteed
Office 365 comes with a financially backed Service Level Agreement for guaranteed 99.9% scheduled uptime.
- Lowers cost of ownership
Office 365 provides predictable per user costs of ownership without the need for deploying and managing on-site servers.
- Manages your Office licensing
With Office 365 you can seamlessly manage your software licensing across Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint with automatic updates so you always have the latest versions.
- 1TB of storage for every user
There is plenty of space to store all your files with 1TB of storage space for every Office 365 user.
- Increases productivity
Office 365 comes with exceptional collaboration tools including Skype for Business and SharePoint to enable faster document sharing inside and outside of your business.
- Enterprise level security
Your data is protected with the highest standard of digital security. Office 365 includes built-in anti-virus and anti-spam protection.
- Continuous back-up and disaster recovery
Your Office 365 stored data is constantly backed up and if disaster strikes, you can continue working as normal with Internet access from any device.
Click here to set up a free trial for Office 365 Business Premium for 30 days. No need to enter any payment details. Simply sign up and try out Office 365 for yourself with up to 25 user licenses. After 30 days, if you like the service, you can convert your trial into a full subscription.
Why choose M2 Computing for your Office 365 migration?
As a certified Microsoft Cloud Partner, we can help your business realise the benefits of Office 365. M2 Computing has the experience to guide your business through the transition to Office 365 and to provide ongoing support as and when needed.
We provide advice and guidance at the outset when planning a move to Office 365. With years of experience and our in-house IT HelpDesk, we have a highly skilled team of consultants to manage you through the migration process. As trusted Microsoft Silver Partners we have access to dedicated partner support, providing a priority support service whenever we need assistance on an issue promptly.
Our service includes:
- Pre-implementation planning and consultancy
- Configuration of domain names and DNS settings
- Setup of your Office 365 account and services, such as Exchange, Skype for Business and SharePoint
- Configuration of identity solutions such as Directory/Password synchronisation or full single sign-on
- Migration of user information to Office 365 (email address, aliases, groups contacts, permissions, public folders)
- Migration of mailbox content from various platforms such as Onsite & Hosted Exchange, Google Apps, Lotus Notes, IMAP
- Decommission of old email systems
- Onsite configuration of Outlook and Skype for Business clients and mobile devices
- Full deployment or upgrade of Office suite on PCs, Macs and mobile devices
Get in touch to find out more about migrating to Office 365